“The Future depends on what we do in the present.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
In this dynamic digital era, the words ‘automated inventory management’ is a widely used and famous term for goal – oriented entrepreneurs.The future of your dream business is in your hands. 95% of Fortune 500 companies have moved to the cloud. Why should you stay behind in the cut throat competitive market?
It is high time the old school method of maintaining manual data and inventory be replaced by integrated business process automation with a best in class ERP software system. It is time to resurrect your business now that the lockdown is nearing the end. However the virus is not going anywhere soon so the precautionary protocols such as social distancing and working remotely need to be continued religiously. Managing your business with cutting edge technology is the only respite to recover from the economic slump.
If you are worried about the high investments, we have introduced a new pricing offer for businesses to cope with the downturn post covid situation (Pricing). Cloud-based inventory management systems are more affordable than most old-school methods. Also, the benefits far outweigh any other concerns that you may have – especially those regarding convenience, security, flexibility, among others.
Here’s a List of top 5 Reasons for you to move to a Cloud-Based ERP Software Inventory Management System for your Business
- Data recovery: Imagine the nightmare if you were to lose your sales and transactions reports, customer-centric data, order statuses, or simply your inventory list, just because you risked putting everything in an excel spreadsheet that was conveniently saved on your computer’s desktop. Even if you are using software that saves your data locally, without any guarantee of a cloud back-up, you still face the threat of losing your data. And this predicament can be easily avoided with a cloud-based solution, wherein you assign your service provider with the responsibility of storing and securing your data.With Cloud ERP software based on Microsoft Azure platform ,your data is completely secured and accessible 24 x 7.
- Cost effective: Cloud-based ERP software system is a cost effective solution and is more beneficial over other local based systems and zero upfront cost such as infrastructure and hardware. In addition, online inventory management systems have their own IT team, which typically means quicker implementation time, lesser investment and hassle free deployment.
- Flexibility of access: When professional responsibilities are required to be fulfilled remotely, most business owners find it difficult to handle a singular, on-site inventory system with no online access.Therefore, a cloud-based ERP software’s inventory management system helps to take off the limitations empowering you with ease of doing business from anywhere, anytime around the world. Another advantage of possessing access to warehouse inventory from the off-site is employee accountability. A warehouse, typically, falls prey to a myriad of employee theft scandals which could cause huge losses to any business. A cloud-based inventory management system helps to monitor transaction and quality control reports from anywhere on the planet. It is an asset for your manufacturing business to keep track of inventory and accessibility in multiple locations.
- Automatic updation of software: Manual software updation leads to wastage of time and money which results in delayed sales and/or wasted payroll. All cloud-based ERP software is integrated with the feature of automation, thereby automatically fixing bugs, updating systems with the latest features or patching any IT related problems automatically.
- Customization: Cloud-based inventory management can be tailored as per your business unique needs. Not only are your software updates automated, but a number of cloud-based warehouse management software could also consider your requests for features that are tailor-made for your business. And there are myriad options available in the market today; some may also be willing to go the extra mile for ensuring a 100% efficiency of your warehouse management. Choosing India’s best fit ERP cloud software for your business is the most essential step towards digitally automating your business process.
Whether you are a budding entrepreneur or a corporate honcho, chances are that you didn’t reach up to here without digitisation. So why not choose the best fit ERP software for your warehouse management, as well? A cloud-based inventory management system is easy to implement, secure, scalable, and cost effective. It provides you with hassle free process management; by freeing up your time provides you with better opportunities to shift your focus to areas which probably need more attention. The present and the future is in the cloud. Thus if you want to operate hassle-free, it’s time to switch to a customized cloud-based online business management system.
At this juncture, I would like to add a client story to give you an insight of how your inventory can be well sorted and tracked with the best fit ERP software solution.
Luxor Impex is a fabrication company which imports fabrics from Turkey and a few other countries. It imports only two or three types of stocks primarily flock fabrics and upholstery fabrics. These are then converted to various items and segregated according to its type, colour, design etc. Big names like Curl-on purchase fabrics from Luxor. They are also retailing in Jaipur from a sprawling showroom.
Mr. Parashar, looks after the management and deals with our biztech experts. Owing to its capacity, Luxor was having difficulty in tracking inventory and managing reports. It was required to make records of the inventory, roll wise and convert the flock or upholstery fabrics into various different names of products and record exact roll wise inventory. The raw stock comes in as rolls when imported, for example, 1000mts of Flock fabric segregated in 20 rolls of 50 mts each according to colour, type or design.
Solutions provided by Expand ERP were:
- To convert the stock of flock or upholstery fabric to various other categories, Luxor was provided stock routing. This transfers the stock to various products and also identifies the number of rolls imported for a single product. This helps them to attain accurate quantities and numbers. When done manually they were wasting time and there were chances of errors.
- For managing the Inventory, a scanning app was customised and curated for Luxor. QR codes were printed and labelled on each fabric roll. With the help of the QR code scanner every sale can be recorded accurately giving real time data of stock and inventory. It also identifies the bin or shelf the roll is placed in the warehouse.
- Attaining customer wise sales reports, fabric wise sale and pending roll of stock was a huge task for Luxor that was solved quite easily with filters. Reports are churned out seamlessly giving accurate real time visibility of inventory.
Luxor Impex is one of our satisfied patrons . We humbly received a testimonial from the Director, Mr. Raj.
“Expand ERP has given data and helped us to make decisions on accurate information than on hunches.” Mr.Raj Khunteta, Director Finance
Expand ERP is India’s best-fit cloud ERP system for fast growing businesses like yours. It empowers the mid sized manufacturers in the export and retail industry with real-time visibility and complete control over their business for faster expansion by simplifying complex business processes.
With over 15 years of extensive R&D and market testing, we have developed a software that seamlessly fits into Indian Business. We are the OEM of this solution. Further, specific fitment through customization and integration are made for the company’s unique needs. All measures are taken to fit seamlessly into the existing business processes to deliver the maximum benefit of our solution.
Expand ERP cloud software drives maximum growth and ROI to your business.
At such an hour of national emergency, we are open for business and believe that with cutting edge technology even you can work remotely seamlessly with ease.
To know more about Expand ERP and how it will transform your business operations please allow us to arrange for the best fitment test and product walkthrough by our BizTech Expert.