Trishan Exports Private Limited started exporting cycle parts and accessories to countries such as Bangladesh and China from the year 1999.Soon they grew into a powerful export house and increase their range of exported goods to steel, textile, rice, tea and cutlery. They had multiple offices working from Ludhiana, Delhi, Kolkata and Singapore.
They also expanded into the hospitality business in the form of Dee Empresa business hotel located in central Kolkata in the year 2007.
- Reduce the amount of redundant telephonic and email communication between the two major operating locations of Ludhiana and Kolkata.
- Get rid of the practice of calling or emailing every time a user at one location completed a document and the user at the other location needed to act upon it.
- Since any document prepared using Expand becomes easily available to the concerned users immediately after being saved there is no real need to physically communicate the same. This resulted in saving considerable amount of time and increased productivity. The documents could be prepared and released much faster than they could have been previously.
- The process of approving an order which was being created at Ludhiana could easily be carried out by a director sitting at the Kolkata office almost immediately after the order was recorded in the system. This made life easier for both the initiator and the approver.
- Expand also facilitated integration with Dee Empresa’s hotel management suite by capturing the financial aspect of the hotel business into the very same database.
Through unique features which let the users import the day to day financial activities of the business with the click of a button allowed the users to extract the exact financial entries which were required to be posted into the books of accounts.