Top 7 features of a best fit ERP company in India
From the widespread adoption of social media to the evolution of mobile apps and cloud computing, the enterprise technology (IT) landscape particularly the enterprise software (ERP) ecosystem has witnessed an exponential growth and technological advancements in the last couple of decades.
ERP systems have been there since the 1980s in India. Primarily only large scale businesses used ERP systems for managing accounts and finance. The systems then were complex and expensive. 1990s was all about inter-functional ERP software integrations. These ERP systems seamlessly integrated accounting, distribution, inventory, logistics and other daily business operations. In the 21st century, ERP systems added several other essential integrations like CRM, HR , SCM. Business analytics and reports etc. Today, the best ERP systems in India are completely well equipped with built-in intelligent automation capabilities, integrated security functionalities, faster updates, cloud based platform, mobile friendly, data-driven and modular offering unmatched flexibility.
An ERP system brings all your business operations together, without which, departments would function on their own individual systems. While this may cater for the day-to-day departmental tasks and processes, in practice, it often leads to departments working in silos. This becomes very inefficient as organisations have to employ additional manual resources to extract and import data from one system to another in order to produce meaningful company-wide reports in which to make better business decisions.Implementing a software from the best fit ERP company in India can also help you to identify inefficiencies within your business by rethinking current practices and processes. Expand ERP is India’s best fit ERP software for mid sized manufacturers in export and retail industry.Our dedicated team, ensures you constant support throughout the deployment process.
Some decisions hold primary importance in deciding the eventual fate of a business. Implementing the best ERP software is surely one of them. There are a multitude of benefits to be reaped through the implementation of an ERP software for your business. However, it is assured that the benefits conferred upon a business by a suitable ERP system are huge and outweigh the expenditure and effort any day. One should always ensure before you finally go for one. Their importance in business processes are:
- Save Financial Resources- Though ERP systems may seem to be hefty on the pocket, in the long term they do in fact help to save your organization’s money. An ERP integrates the diverse fragmented systems that are present in organizations. Through this cost-efficiency is achieved and the business process is in a far better shape. The need for users to be trained on different systems for different purposes is eliminated thus saving you both time as well as money.
- Collaboration is enhanced– ERP companies in India across the spectrum offer the functionality of sharing editing data. They also serve to make the data more secure and restrict access according to the need at hand. You do not have to be concerned about the accuracy and completeness of data as all of it is compiled, shared, stored and accessed through the same piece of software.
- Enhanced Analytics- Through the use of the correct ERP software generating reports may be generated promptly and with ease. These reports may contain a wide range of data like expense statements, income statements and custom reports which have their basis on trends and metrics. Such reports facilitate the process of quick and effective decision making. With the perfect fitment test, you will be able to match your needs with the best fit ERP company in India. (attach fitment test)
- Enhances productivity- In the absence of an ERP system you and your staff members experience redundant operations and wastage of precious time and manpower in manually conducting repetitive tasks. These at the end of the day have the potential of negatively affecting the bottom line. ERP systems eliminate the wastage of time making your business more productive, efficient and profitable.
- Satisfied Customers – Some ERP softwares come bundled with CRM which help to have happy and satisfied customers. The right combination of ERP softwares and CRMs help in conducting a variety of tasks related to Leads Management. They facilitate the generation of leads and help to acquire better customers. Better customer service leads to long term customers.
- Compliance with rules and regulations – Compliance with statutory law and relevant regulation is really a major pain for most business organizations. When you are able to successfully complete an ERP implementation you get the advantage of being able to comply with norms with comparative ease through data and reports.
- Better management of production and inventory- In the situation that your business makes use of an inventory or produces something, an ERP software helps to manage these aspects. It results in making optimum use of efforts and takes out the guesswork from your work.
Satya Nadella, CEO Microsoft, rightly says, “If you don’t jump on the new, you don’t survive.”
Team Expand strives each day to build an acumen in innovations in technology. Expand ERP – India’s best fit cloud ERP software is completely geared to manage your organisation online with ease and make it future-ready. Embrace Expand ERP software solutions for a time-tested, homegrown, comprehensible, best fit, cost-effective and robust business automation software. To know more call.. 9007026542