How to achieve ERP benfits?
While selecting an ERP system, companies may see about unlimited possibilities in terms of improvements in their businesses. However, somewhere along, many ERP systems do not reach the expectations and the company suffers.
In experiences, aligning of organizations is not a priority for companies during selecting a software. Moreover, companies are very desperate to find a new ERP system fast so that it addresses their pain points and they lose sight of their business goals.
Staying focused on benefits realization is not easy. Therefore we’ve found many strategies which will help companies realize significant benefits from their ERP projects. These strategies are most effective when implemented before or during the selection process.
- Understand Your Current Status – You can realize many business benefits by knowing your pain points in your current system.
- Outline Expected Benefits and ROI – When embarking on ERP projects with clients, we typically help them clarify their overall business goals, so they can determine how ERP software can support these goals. This leads to a discussion about business benefits.
- Ensure Organizational Alignment – Your company needs clearly defined business goals along with project goals.In addition to this they also need an understanding of how they tie together. Everyone, especially executives in the company needs this understanding.
- Develop A Realistic Project Plan – Unrealistic expectations often is one of the main causes of low benefits realization and ERP failure.
- Focus On Change Management – You cannot realise business benefits if the end-users are not ready to use the new ERP software.
- Think Twice About Changing Your Goals – While changing the ERP system all processes, like customization or scope adjustment must be viewed. Also keeping in mind your project goals is necessary.
- Continually Measure Benefits Realisation – Identify gaps between projected and actual benefits throughout the project. This helps managers to understand what they are doing well and how they can improve.
- Continually Improve – If the company is including, focusing on business process management as a part of your ERP projects, you should understand the importance of continuous improvement.
Some more ways by which an ERP system can help our industry grow :
- They can easily integrate with all our application and business management tools. This provides a single platform for all our operations.
- It effectively manages project planning, scheduling, inter department communication, etc. This optimizes all our industrial processes.
- It provides us with detailed project and market analytics for better sales performances.
- It manages various currency, foreign policies and compliance and finances with ease.
Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.
Know How ERP and CRM Are Different Yet So Important for Businesses
In India, usage of CRM and ERP solution is soaring high and for good reasons. CRM and ERP are usually separate but, so connected that CRM cannot work alone effectively without constant update from ERP- from placing orders, sales and logistics to deliveries. While CRM manages company interactions, ERP Software Company in India offers an integrated administrative application system.
Let’s dig deeper to know where these two are similar and where not-
What is ERP?
ERP is designed for business administration. It aims at consolidating business data that can be accessible for main operations across the enterprise. It’s a one-off integrated software package that facilitates business process management with real-time update to all concerned departments. For an instance, if a product is out of stock hence the shipment is cancelled, then the status would be sent through the channels to the concerned parties authorized to access the data. This allows departments to regenerate new plan for the issues before it actually makes things difficult within the organization. ERP offers smooth method for streamlining business process.
What is CRM?
It is a storage database that keeps all the information of related to interaction with customers. CRM process includes categorization customer interactions, collecting and sharing data. CRM method is highly standardized which can be easily shared throughout the network. This smart system can be used by different office executives to create sales projections, representatives can use this to monitor contacts with clients and verify them by sending to shipping clerks. The main focus of CRM is to provide comprehensive customer data that can be used to create plan for client retention and sales improvement.
CRM or ERP: Which one do businesses need the most?
A business may need both the systems but it depends majorly on the integrities involved into the mode of operation. Nowadays, even a small business relies upon CRM system for better and accurate data collection. This is much more clutter-free and easy than collecting data from papers and numerous emails.
ERP is an important business essential that helps streamline business processes. Many large to even small scale industries are relying on ERP Software Company in India
as well as abroad to gain better control of their businesses. Having a single cloud platform integrated with CRM and ERP provides unified view that you can keep control over it from anywhere anytime.
The last note:
When you expect enhanced business growth there must be two things you need to obtain- one is more sales and second is fewer expense. Incorporating ERP and CRM let you enjoy both of them with ease. While CRM brings more clear data on customer interactions and more revenue insights, ERP system keeps the overall operation cost low.
Continue reading “Know How ERP and CRM Are Different Yet So Important for Businesses”