BAD CRM CAN KILL (COMPANIES)
In today’s world, where each and every disgruntled customer may lead to a public relations disaster for a company, it becomes essential for businesses to deploy a smooth customer relation management program. To survive in this social setting, a solid CRM system is vital.
A good CRM system gives companies the following key advantages:
- Allows customers to have seamless interactions with relevant persons in the organization to answer their queries and issues
- Gives greater automation to routine processes saving valuable time and resources for the company
- With data analytics, it enables companies to predict their most valuable potential customers – and ensure optimal contact to secure their loyalty
- Creates a faster, more efficient customer relationship system
- Increases word of mouth publicity and sales
Had Dell employed a more thoughtful approach to their CRM strategy, perhaps it may have been able to save its blood, sweat, tears and money.
Contributor : Vidushi