Business Scenario :-Dileep Industries is a family-owned business headquartered in Jaipur, with 11 factories spread across Jaipur. Dileep produces products such as Ceramics, Wooden, Terracotta, Glass, Marble, Metal –GI Sheet and Wine, Paper Mache, Metal – Wrought Iron and is the largest exporters of handicraft and lifestyle products from India.They have multiple brands such as Chopping Board(Culinary and Lifestyle solution), Anuva (fashion jewellery) and Dileep Hardware (Lifestyle and Décor Products) thru which products are sold and multiple companies where Manufacturing processes are held.
Dileep Group had In-house developed software where Export Sales and its analysis were managed, In-house developed software to manage Incentives and Insurance related activities post Export sales, they were recording financial related entries on financial software, and Purchase and domestic sales related records in Microsoft word and manual preparation of Management reporting is thru Microsoft spreadsheet.
Solution :-To eliminate management of multiple applications and manual reporting, customer decided to adopt Expand ERP, a single solution for the entire Business.The System enabled 24*7 and anytime, anywhere using access to the users as well as owners of the organization. The Software helped the customer to manage accounts and inventory independently channel wise. The system brought various departments of the business such as purchase, sales, inventory, and accounts on a single platform and easy tracking of different brands of Dileep Group at multiple stages.
Benefits of Expand ERP Solution
- Customer can now access inventory and ledgers location wise and also it can view consolidate on a single click. Thereal-time reports help in quick decision making and saves lot of time.
- Expand smERPalso links E-Commerce Website with the software which enables customers to get real- time view of actual stock availability and also reduction in management of E-commerce Website i.e adding new products etc.
- One Click GST Reports for filing the GSTR returns.
- Consolidated Report to verify sales and stock at multiple channels.
- Single Export Sales Report which can be viewed on basis of different dates. For E.g.:-Invoice Date, LR Date and Bill of Lading Date.
- Management of Inventory (Stock) of a particular channel with respect to multiple stores which enables user to actually know which exact stock available at the store on Expand smERP.
- Expand smERP sends automatic mails on receipt of Export Incentive, document creation, document modification, and various reminder mails such as product reorder reminder, ECGC cover limit reminder. Also, it sends automatic email on daily task and follow-ups.