ERP in Bangalore
Officially known as Bengaluru, Bangalore is the capital of the Indian State of Karnataka. It has a population of over 10 million making it a populous urban agglomeration in the country. It is referred to as the ‘Silicon Valley of India’ or IT Capital of India, because of its role as the nation’s leading IT exporter. A demographically diverse city, Bangalore is the second fastest growing major metropolis of the country.
The Expand ERP Head Office is located in Bangalore. It has an extremely qualified and goal-oriented workforce. The team has worked together and created several successful journeys in implementing digital automation tools to manufacturers in and around Bangalore. It is the best ERP software in Bangalore.
The IT industry is so much developed in Bangalore, because of the following:
- The city has become the hub-city globally
- Bangalore has small scale industries/medium scale industries/large scale industries,with equal importance.
Bengaluru has always been a cosmopolitan city even from the pre independence era. A few parts of Bengaluru were directly under the control of the British Empire and were a part of Madras Presidency whereas the remaining part of the city was under the Mysore Maharajas. Areas like Basavanagudi and Malleshwaram were under the Mysore Empire and were dominated by Kannadigas. However, areas like the Cantonment Area, K R Puram, etc all had a significant population of Tamil and Telugu speakers.
After independence, Bengaluru was chosen to be the headquarters of ISRO, BHEL, BEL, HAL, and so on. So people from various parts of India migrated to Bangalore, further enhancing the cosmopolitan culture of the city. When a person came to the city from Andhra or Tamil Nadu, he was greeted in Telugu and Tamil. When a person came to the city from the North, he was greeted in Hindi. It was pleasantly surprising for the newcomers to the city. The cosmopolitan culture of the city made it a home away from home for all those who came to the city in search of livelihood.
The ever welcoming nature of Bengaluru city attracted millions of people from across India to work for the IT companies here in the city.
Benefits of using Expand ERP
- All business activity tracking anytime from any location as the system is on cloud.
- Removal of data redundancy and duplication of efforts.
- Full blown production workflow which is traceable batch wise.
- Approval system for the documents created
- Segregation of Service Invoice with product and without products.
- Full blown HR/Payroll Workflow which can also be integrated with bio-metric attendance.
Special Features of Expand ERP software
- One click document generation and emailing with file attachment feature.
- Daily Mail Trigger for Credit List Days Reminder and Credit List Amount Reminder. Activity Mail reminder such as Production process completion reminder.
- Products can be maintained in multiple Unit of Measurements such as Inventory can be maintained in KGs, Sales order/Invoice can be made in Sq. Metre.
Have a specific requirement for ERP solutions?
Reach us here. You can also Call Expand ERP to (+91) 9007026542 or write to eDominer System Pvt. Ltd. at firstname.lastname@example.org