We all are aware about the uncertainty that has hit the global business market. The newest uproar is the looming question in everyone’s mind: How can I protect my business during these dubious times? As the world pandemic spreads across and community quarantine has forced everyone to work from home, we realise how indispensable technology is today. With the help of cutting edge new age technology and integrations working from home becomes much easier. We at Expand ERP are constantly gearing ourselves to a more tailor-made ERP Cloud software that will perfectly fit into your respective vertical with the support of cutting edge technology.
Expand Express 4th edition has been cautiously curated keeping your specific needs in mind. The articles will give you adequate reasons to prove why Expand ERP is the right choice you will make.
We have further added more value to our software with several features integrated (like Whatsapp, Flipkart, Amazon, Blue dart etc). An article will elaborate how your ERP takes control of shipping your orders with Blue dart by your side, while you can focus on your goals stress-free. For your convenience we have considered a more comprehensive revised Price module which allows you to choose services and pay according to your needs.
Along with all the success in your business we wish you the best of health. Stay safe.
Your feedback will help us know your queries and challenges better. Please leave a comment below so that we can get to your service promptly.
CEO, Expand ERP
“If it fails to fit, it won’t succeed.”
An Enterprise Resource Planning software can work successfully only if it fits in the specific needs of your business while choosing the appropriate ERP. Knowing what suits best is extremely essential for a hassle-free and seamless user experience.
With Expand ERP, you can be stress-free as we understand your specific needs and tailor your ERP software.
Can we embrace the new?
A generic ERP software streamlines coherent workflow of any business like Purchase, Warehouse management, Sales, Production, project management, HRM, CRM, Finance etc. However every industry has their own specific fields which are unique to their vertical. Thus investing in a generic ERP software is useless and turns out to be more expensive. At our organisation, our technical team is trained to hear our customer’s business needs first and then curate a software dashboard that will fit best for his business.
Uncompromisingly, for Expand ERP, the best way to grow is to delight our current customer. That’s because happy customers are our most powerful promoters who drive referrals and repeat sales.
One such happy client story is of Mr. Lakshman Bimal Joukani, Director, Bellamoosh Lifestyle.
He says, “Expand ERP successfully implemented a completely customised ERP solution at our facility.”
Factors that show why we should customise ERP
- Meet your company’s unique needs – selects only the elements that are needed and not unnecessary piles on. If your business has complex accounting needs but isnt in manufacturing, you can tailor the selection of features to pay for only the tools you will use. With custom software each application can be integrated to work seamlessly with your vertical, eliminating the need to compromise functionality.
- Reduce unnecessary implementation and training cost– when purchasing a generic ERP system companies compare and evaluate different packages. Once they have determined they have to hire consultants with several engineers to install the modules. At the end of this process the company is ultimately tied to outdated software with limited functionality. On the contrary a well designed application in a custom ERP is intuitive enough to require no specialised training. You can also craft the tools that are best for your business. With custom ERP development you can know your costs ahead of time and pre plan for your businesses improvisation.
- The software grows along with your business– when your business has custom software you can upgrade when your business changes instead of when the ERP provider decides to. Sometimes ERP providers will offer third party add ons to improve functionality which requires additional license fee. While it’s tempting to alter code as needed it can nullify one of the few benefits if going with the big name. Instead with the custom software you can upgrade anytime or even keep what works well for your company. Expand ERP has partnered with features like Amazon, Flipkart, Shopify, Blue Dart, Whatsapp, Magento for making your user experience simpler.
Industry experts consider customisation one of the most important factors of a viable ERP system. Custom development can meet your business needs today and grow with you in the future.
Expand ERP is a robust cloud based business process automation software specially designed for the mid sized manufacturers in exports and retail business. It is also customizable to match the specific needs of your particular business. ERP can only work if it matches the unique requirement of your business. It is not about how great an ERP is but how best it fits your business. For – if it doesn’t fit, don’t force it. It will fail.
is now integrated with your ERP!
“With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.”
Expand ERP grows along with your business needs.
We have integrated several features to make operations even simpler for your company. One such feature is collaborating with Blue dart to take charge of shipping your orders systematically and safely.
You can now focus on bigger industrial challenges, while your ERP takes care of your courier.
- Updates packing list directly and automatically on courier partner portal from ERP.
- Auto pick up requests are sent to the courier partner when goods are ready to be dispatched from the warehouse.
- Tracks live status of all orders dispatched from a single screen.
- Auto updates of Airway bill numbers on customer invoices.
- Meets order due dates as the system validates if the shipping pin is not under courier service.
Prints shipping bills without any cost directly from ERP.
Expand ERP Benefits:
- Real-time orders – We provide real-time order status to avoid shipment delays and procurement planning with vendors and container planning.
- Automated email and SMS to debtors – This reduces outstanding and aging by 30 % in 6 months.
- Planning Inventory – You can plan inventory holding based on the historical and current order trend
“Always deliver more than expected.”
Larry Page, Co-Founder, Google
Along with new customers, old patrons and consistent sales are what builds businesses. Without our patron’s goodwill, we believe we are stagnant. Team Expand strives relentlessly 24 x 7 to provide complete customer support and after sales service for a pleasant user experience.
Our client, Mr. Abhishek Minda, Director Gautam Industry. Bears testimony;
“ The experience which we had with Expand ERP was incredible. The persons are highly professional and dedicated to the job and extremely hardworking.”
Global trends in technology in 2020:
1. Computer Vision
In Technological terms, “vision” involves systems that are able to identify items, places, objects or people from visual images – those collected by a camera or sensor. It’s this technology that allows your smartphone camera to recognize which part of the image it’s capturing is a face, and powers technology such as Google Image Search. As we step into 2020, we’re going to see computer vision equipped tools and technology rolled out for an ever-increasing number of uses. It’s fundamental to the way autonomous cars will “see” and navigate their way around danger. Production lines will employ computer vision cameras to watch for defective products or equipment failures, and security cameras will be able to alert us to anything out of the ordinary, without requiring 24/7 monitoring. Computer vision is also enabling face recognition, which we will hear a lot about in 2020.
2. Extended Reality
Extended Reality (XR) is a catch-all term that includes several new and emerging technologies being used to create more immersive digital experiences. More specifically, it refers to virtual, augmented, and mixed reality. Virtual reality (VR) provides a fully digitally immersive experience where you enter a computer-generated world using headsets that blend out the real world. Augmented reality (AR) overlays digital objects onto the real world via smartphone screens or displays (think Snapchat filters). Mixed reality (MR) is an extension of AR, that means users can interact with digital objects placed in the real world (think playing a holographic piano that you have placed into your room via an AR headset). From 2020 all this will change, as businesses get to grips with the wealth of exciting possibilities offered by both current forms of XR. Virtual and augmented reality will become increasingly prevalent for training and simulation, as well as offering new ways to interact with customers.
Did you know?
Expand ERP offers a flat 25 working days for rollout time.
Get EXPANDExpress in your inbox[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
*We’ll never share your email address or spam you.