Today the world is standing in such an ambiguous situation that all of us are certain only about the ‘uncertainty’ ahead. All pre-planned goals and deadlines, aspirations and dreams are taking a back seat on the business front. The primary priority of all is to stay safe and protect ourselves and the rest of the world from the further spread of the fatal pandemic that has haunted the entire world in these last 4 months.
However, it’s how we cope in such crisis times that depicts our true nature and state of mind. Those of us who survive this turmoil with sanity, balance, patience, endurance and above all faith will come out victorious in the new world that awaits us. The human race is conflicted with a mixture of myriad emotions. Perseverance will show us light at the other end of the tunnel. All we need to do is stay healthy and safe at our own homes and prepare ourselves to manage the backlog that has occurred during this lockdown.
There are several positive ways to work from home productively. Our choices often show us the path to our goals. We need to choose the right way to work and also update ourselves with changing times. The use of cutting edge technology comes as a saviour here with smart watches, smartphones, Apps like Zoom, google duo, Google mini and softwares like Enterprise resource planning.
I sincerely pray for the well being of you and your loved ones and hope you keep your spirits high and aspirations higher. Your feedback will help us know your queries and challenges better. Please leave a comment below so that we can get to your service promptly.
CEO, Expand ERP
Finding it difficult to stay calm and patient during this lockdown? Are you unsure of how to manage the backlog of your business and recover the losses?
Distance yourself from people and society not from your work. Expand ERP software will help you in more ways than one to keep your business ongoing even under a national lockdown.
However, in isolation you just lose the company, not the purpose. Staying sane and calm at this hour needs to be the right approach to sail through such a time of a socio economic turndown. The looming question here in every entrepreneur’s mind is, how to protect my business? The turning point here is how future ready is your business to carry on in spite of such trying times.
Expand ERP on the cloud is the best possible solution to do business while maintaining social distance. With Expand Erp all your business processes are on screen 24X7. So you can easily work from home and stay safe for yourself and the well being of your family and society.
The ongoing policy challenge is to persuade all citizens to act responsibly and to appreciate the possible impacts of their everyday actions upon others. Thus, during the Covid -19 pandemic, the status quo must alter. There will be two outcomes should people not alter their behavior – more death and the intensification of the coercion-based approach.
To work remotely there are a few protocols which if followed churns out more fruitful results:
- Stay calm – Try and remain calm at all times. Do whatever it takes to create a warm environment with positivity and hope.
- Build a stress free zone – Look for a break room, need not be a fancy setting, but away from the room where you sleep. All you need is some soft lighting, something comfortable to sit on, your technology device (laptop, pc, iPad etc with internet ).
- Get up -Try not to lean backwards or lie down and work. It shows less results.
- Get ready – Wake up and get ready almost as if you are going to the office. If you stay in your slippers you are less likely to be productive.
- Create routines and time lines – Work when you are at your most productive.If you have a to do list to follow, you won’t waste time pondering on what to do and how to do. Saving time this saving money.Save your harder tasks for when you know you will be at your right headspace and the easier ones on slower points of the day.
- Focus on one distraction – a baby maybe – The busier you are the more productive you will get and the least chances you will have to fall into depression.If you have a child to look after at home, working while she naps or is getting herself entertained is the best option to get productive work done.
- Stay Connected – Keep a team chatroom open. There is nothing more important in a group remote project than casual communication. Not just official emails and work updates, but the ability to brainstorm in a conference video call. Making optimal usage of cutting edge technology like Whatsapp group chat, Zoom, Google duo, Skype etc.
- Design a playlist that matches your tasks – you can listen to music that matches the diversity of your work and keep yourself relaxed and calm.
- Communicate expectations with whoever you are sharing your house with – Ensure space from your housemate (parents,siblings, spouses,children) during your work hours.
- Pick a definitive deadline to finish a work each day – Instead of losing track of time, it’s best to set an alarm for the end of the day so you know that you can wind up for the day and prepare to start off the next day.
Finally, the most efficient and productive technology that needs to be used is a perfectly fit cloud ERP software that interconnects a multitude of your business processes and integrates them on one single platform.
Industry experts consider customisation one of the most important factors of a viable ERP system. Custom development can meet your business needs today and grow with you in the future.
Expand ERP is a robust cloud based business process automation software specially designed for the mid sized manufacturers in exports and retail business. It is also customizable to match the specific needs of your particular business. ERP can only work if it matches the unique requirement of your business. It is not about how great an ERP is but how best it fits your business. For – if it doesn’t fit, don’t force it. It will fail.
Why Expand ERP is the best fit ERP on cloud to grow your manufacturing business with ease.
“Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it. It is what the customer gets out of it.”
ERP software competitive landscape is hugely cluttered with multiple players of many sizes. Every company is fighting hard to grab it’s share. In this cut throat competitive market it is essential to create a cut above stand alone positioning for the brand to create disruption and traction. Expand ERP wants to establish itself as India’s best-fit cloud ERP for the manufacturers in Export & Retail which is Industry specific and business specific through complete customisation and integration. We believe that ERP can give best result only if it seamlessly fits into your business process. Mid size businesses don’t have a clear idea on which ERP to select that will give them best results. For them every ERP looks alike and they end up selecting the wrong one getting unsatisfied results.
Only a time tested ERP specific to your business needs will give you desired results.
Expand ERP offers India’s best-fit cloud ERP software for the Retailers and Exporters in the midsized manufacturing industry. It drives business efficiency by perfectly fitting into the existing business and effectively automating and integrating the complex
business processes to enhance growth and ROI.
Here are the most crucial reasons to believe :
- Made in India -It is made in India for the Indian midsize companies. We understand the nuances of doing business in India.
- R&D and Market testing – With over 15 years of research and market testing we have developed the software that is made to match the business processes of the manufacturing companies.
- Industry specific – To fit best we focus on the unique features export and retail domains only.
- Minimal Customisation – Specific fitment through customization and integration are made for the company’s unique needs. All measures are taken to fit seamlessly into the existing business processes.
- Easy rollout – Quick implementation is possible with no business process alteration with no extra Capex. Minimal training time is required due to the user-friendly interface.
- Advanced Cloud Technology: We offer ERP on a cloud platform allowing access to real time data anywhere anytime. It also saves capital costs and with a shared data center ERP subscription costs are also minimal.
- Freedom Pricing – Our attractive pricing module gives absolute freedom to the fast-growing manufacturers in export and retail to take the decision of digital transition of their organization with ease. Subscription based concept with no capital expenditure. Subscription cost starting from INR 1800/concurrent user/month.
- Expand SureSmile – We have our best in class hassle-free support ready for your anytime support with 24hrs x 12months in house Customer service team. Expand Biztech Experts trains one or more users who can further train more users building in-house expertise on ERP.
- Expand SureShield – Enjoy 100% data security and grow your business with complete peace of mind. Data is on cloud, stored in multiple locations ensuring maximum safety with trusted technology platforms (Microsoft Azure, SQL Server). We provide 99.9% uptime and SSL (encrypted) Data Transmission.
A successful client story will give a further clear insight of how to make the most of the ERP software that is implemented to improve your business.
Luxor Impex is a fabrication company which imports fabrics from other countries.
Owing to its capacity, Luxor was having difficulty in tracking inventory and managing reports. It was required to make records of the inventory, roll wise and convert the flock or upholstery fabrics into various different names of products and record exact roll wise inventory. The raw stock comes in as rolls when imported, for example, 1000mts of Flock fabric segregated in 20 rolls of 50 mts each according to colour, type or design. Team Expand was able to successfully solve their problems by implementing ERP system and integrating their business seamlessly.
We humbly received a testimonial from the Director, Mr. Raj.
“Expand ERP has given data and helped us to make decisions on accurate information than on hunches.” Mr.Raj Khunteta, Director Finance.
Take the Expand business fitment test and product walk through.
During this period of crisis team Expand been working closely with our patrons to help them understand their ERP better and gain more insight of their own business with the data stored in the ERP system. One of our satisfied clients who has been able to make use of the lockdown period to update his business testifies..
“As of now we are using Expand ERP more for purchasing.
Even during this lock down our purchase people were able to contact the farmers with whom contracts were made.. as the contact nos. were available in the ERP and we are in the middle of the harvest season. Also I was able to raise new purchase orders. Also during this lock down it was a good opportunity to discuss customization and was able to navigate through the different modules to deeply study the possibilities.”
Director, Pioneer Chicory
Global news on technology:
1. Apple, Google developing technology to aid in coronavirus tracking.
Why contact tracing is so important for tracking the coronavirus.
Apple and Google fuelled hopes for digital technology’s promise against a fast moving, invisible killer, announcing a joint effort to help public health agencies world wide leverage smartphones to contain the covid-19 pandemic. New softwares to companies plan to add to phones would make it easier to use Bluetooth wireless technology to track down people who may have been infected by corona virus carriers. The idea is to help national, state and local governments roll out apps for so-called” contact tracing” that will run on iphones and Android phones alike.
2. Tech pitches in to fight Covid-19 pandemic.
A growing number of tech companies and IT pros are working in a variety of ways to help fight the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. IT pros around the world go all out to support a workforce that’s suddenly fully remote, many IT workers and companies are also putting efforts to alleviate the covid-19 crisis in various ways, including developing products to combat the virus, tracking and predicting its spread, and protecting hospitals from cyber attacks.
Get EXPANDExpress in your inbox
*We’ll never share your email address or spam you.