This article was published on: 1/02/19 9:53 AM
Country/Region: India, Assam (Rangia)
Industry: Roofings and Metal Sheets
Gautam Industries is primarily a trader of metal sheets and roofings along with other housing & construction specific products. They recently entered into manufacturing of these products themselves and set up a factory unit at Rangia, Assam. The production went live in the month of April’ 2018 together with Expand ERP implementation for their entire business. They believe that the correct way to scale up is to establish advanced systems for the business.
Gautam Industries managed their business majorly on excel and Tally. But in order to scale up and handle multiple process they required an advanced system which could manage their production unit and give them control over their inventory movements. They needed a reliable software to process their import purchases and generate the required documents in the most efficient manner. Important modules which they really needed were Finance, Sales, Purchases, Production,Inventory, CRM and HR/Payroll.
Expand ERP comes prepared to handle the above business needs. It took just three days for Gautam Industries to come on board including migration of data from hierarchy systems and training the users to enter data in Expand ERP.
- Ready to use modules like Finance, CRM, Production, Purchase, Sales, Inventory and HR/Payroll.
- Extremely fast data migration from legacy systems to ERP.
- Over 100 useful reports to give management total control of business.
- Complete security of data and also control of user access rights
- Cloud based software giving ability to use the system from any location anytime.
- Special Inventory position reports giving batch wise in depth details of the product.
- Dedicated Production module to capture multiple units of measurements and dimensions.
- Capturing quantity as accurate as upto six decimals.