Expand ERP software enables the creation of an invoice with just a few clicks in a fraction of a second. The smart validation of customer details, product quantity and rate and other payment and delivery terms reduces the effort and time of the entire process. Data redundancy and checking of credit limits can also be carried out with ease.
There are multiple types of invoices that can be made with Expand ERP software, which maintain industry standards and compliances.
- Domestic Invoice
- Export Commercial Invoice
- Export Invoice GST for Customs (Bonds/LUT)
- Misc Sales Invoice
- B2C-POS Invoice (thermal/ pre printed stationery)
- Online Retail Invoices (for marketplaces)
- Dedicated Services Related Invoices
- Supplier bills booking
- Credit/Debit Notes
Expand ERP allows you to link and track the entire chain of documentation and invoicing. An invoicing module can also check the orders and dispatch auto-tagged products. Thus the Invoicing feature is a crucial module of Expand ERP software.