Point Of Sale
The POS or Point of Sale is the time and place where a retail transaction is completed. The merchant calculates the total amount owed by the customer and creates an invoice and indicates payment options. The POS is often referred to as the point of service because situs judi slot online gampang menang it is also a point of return or customer order. POS terminal software may also include features for additional functionality, such as inventory management, Customer relations, financials, or warehouse management.
Retail industries are widely using the POS systems, and one of the most obvious and compelling reasons is that a POS system does away with the need for price tags. Selling prices are linked to the product code of an item when adding stock, so the cashier merely needs to scan this code to process a sale. In case of a price change, it can slot pragmatic terbaik also be easily done through the inventory window. Other advantages include the implementation of various types of discounts, a loyalty scheme for customers, and more efficient stock control, and these features are typical of almost all modern ePOS systems.
Expand smERP provides a complete POS and Retail order system:
- Smart and user personal POS Dashboard for modern order booking needs
- Booking of new sales promptly having compatibility with Barcode/QR scanners.
- Real time inventory can be updated from all sale channels as it is a part of the cloud ERP.
- Supports multiple payment modes and credit note adjustments with an authenticity daftar situs judi slot online terpercaya check.
- Omnichannel enabled retail order. Booking of orders can be done from any location and distribute the fulfilment load smartly per stock position and proximity of location of delivery.
- Records advances and credit notes adjusted with retail orders.
- Allows users to book pre-orders for products not in stock also for later date fulfilment.
- Auto adjustment of retail order product and value with fulfilment from multi locations can be done.
Both POS and Retail Orders are also available as ERP’s Android App which can be installed on any 10 Inch and above screen size tablets for smart and modern stores. This is a hybrid application which works online as well as offline.