This article was published on: 25/09/20 3:55 PM
Why to choose an integrated ERP solution on cloud and how to run all your manufacturing business processes on a single platform with ease?
ERP is the abbreviation of Enterprise Resource Planning, which in simpler words means managing or handling the mandatory resources of an enterprise. Technologically it is a term used for a software application which allows the automated integration of all business activities like orders, purchases, sales, HR/payroll, finances, warehouse and inventory records. It gives a unified view on a single system with real-time data. This results in time and cost savings which enhances your business growth and efficiency and obtaining optimal ROI.
Business is dynamic. The complexity of business is increasing manifolds. Aggregators and virtual market place is making business highly competitive. Disruptive technology like smartphones, mobile apps have revolutionized the way people transact.
Businesses with basic and legacy software are finding it extremely difficult to manage business. ERP software is indispensable for any business. Businesses understand the need for integrated software and automation through ERP software for operational efficiency. Generally, the ERP software is comprehensive and hence complex by design. Selecting and comparing ERP software features that are right for the business is the biggest challenge. It is a daunting task for the business owner as it involves time, money and setting the processes is order with buy in from end users.
Benefits of ERP Software:
An ERP solution can be indispensable for businesses today. Its dominance cannot be ignored or paralleled by any other system. Today ERP systems are crucial for managing thousands of businesses of all sizes and in all industries. It brings order to chaos so that users at all levels can create, store and process the same data in real time and take immediate actions when needed. It offers several benefits to organisations like:
- Clarity: Clarity of business data and analytics from real time data which gives an insight to the business challenges.
- Reduced costs: Reduced operational costs as business processes are streamlined and systematic.
Importance of ERP in Business or Organization:
Not only large enterprises but small businesses should also take ERP in their considerations. Companies have experienced various benefits for making ERP as their smart choice.
- Managing the business under one system: The major benefit of ERP is the management of the core processes of the business in one tool. Main operations like human resources, finance, sales, manufacturing, etc. all get integrated under one system. In other words, ERP acts as a project management tool within the organization. For Example: As your sales team will confirm an order, the system will automatically generate statements to the finance department, inventory department as well as the purchasing department to update and replenish the stock.
- Cost Reduction: Funding in ERP is a long-term investment. In the emerging trends of ERP, even open-source tools are also available in the market. For all the companies who don’t want to invest much in the software can get this ready software in their systems. Not only the fixed capital is getting reduced, but there is effectiveness in working capital as well. Every process is getting managed on one tool, so there is no necessity of training the employees about different platforms, and they will be able to focus on other operations as well.
- Improved Productivity: Tasks like generating reports, downloading and then sending the attachments, and still not able to meet the deadlines. If all these procedures can get accomplished in a single tool, then the productivity of employees will increase, and they will be able to focus on other services as well. Implementing ERP will lead to streamline the flow of information within the employees and increase the efficiency of day-to-day operations. Hence, improving the productivity of employees and the reduction of operational expenses.
- Customer Relationship Management: The most important and difficult task in the business is maintaining the customer relationship. Being so occupied with paperwork, employees get over from the customer accommodation. Resulting in the downgrade in lead generation and conversions as well. ERP systems provide leverage to the employees so that they can focus on customer’s problems and feedback. If all the work will get managed on a single platform, then ultimately, better communication will get done with customers.
- Better Communication: Business hierarchy is something in which communication is lacking. Employees weren’t able to get connected, and all their ERP systems facilitate system communication tools to delegate tasks, group chats, file sharing, etc. to manage projects and other operations effectively and efficiently.
Advantage of an Integrated ERP System
Originally, ERP systems were created with the purpose of seamlessly merging basic processes like planning, manufacturing, and sales with each other within an enterprise. Today ERP software encompasses marketing, inventory monitoring, order automation, customer service, finance, and human resources as well. As the scope of functions covered by an ERP software has increased, it has also led to increased communication among correlated departments. Every company is a synergistic entity and all the departments must collaborate amongst each other to meet the needs of the entire company. An integrated ERP system enables you to do just that by providing role-based access to information with linked ERP modules.
Expand ERP cloud software is India’s best fit ERP software for mid-sized manufacturers in retail and export industry.
We are a Single integrated ERP software that can run your entire business completely online. We offer Integrations amalgamated with Innovations and Intelligence.
Moving your business to an integrated ERP system is a concentrated effort that is well worth the time and energy. Taking the essential steps to move to remote-friendly operations will actually help your business grow and thrive, improve communication at your company, and show opportunities for growth that may have been hidden in the day-to-day. You may find that taking these steps will get you closer to your goals than ever before. So, it’s time you gifted your business with this magic tool and watch it grow like never before. Ask for a free trial period at: 9007026542