WhatsApp is NOW integrated with ERP Software!
Albert Einstein once said, “You can’t solve a problem on the same level that it was created. You have to rise above it to the next level.”
It was in 2010, when technology took a leap and we all surrendered ourselves entirely like never before. Our lives changed altogether when WhatsApp was introduced and became the pivotal media for communication. It’s been over a decade now, and whether we have Facebook or Twitter or Instagram on our phones or not, there’s no way we can function without the father of all Apps – WhatsApp.
Today, it has a user base of approximately 10 billion and has changed our lives dramatically. There are several day to day activities which we do with WhatsApp, for example, through WhatsApp groups, the world has become smaller and distances made closer. We now have school friends groups, college groups, college reunion groups, grad school groups and several others. Even though such groups can be quite demanding or annoying, one can’t deny that we are connected with several friends, family and colleagues all at once. Also nowadays we have WhatsApp shopping in the place of online shopping. For instance if your friend is travelling abroad or some intriguing place and you want something in particular from, sending pictures of it on WhatsApp for approval is the easiest thing to do. Interestingly there are many Instagram and Facebook stores that take orders on WhatsApp. Simply by sending a mailing address and phone number and online payment through Paytm or net-banking we can receive our shopping sitting at home.
On the work front, WhatsApp groups have taken over emails for deadlines and sharing time-sensitive messages. Nobody waits for the next day for an urgent task to be completed. They simply send it to the group and it is taken care of on minutes. Even pharmacies are sending medicines at your door through WhatsApp prescriptions,so going to chemists is not mandatory. In fact I know of even doctors who have prescribed medicines over WhatsApp.
The use of this App has become so widespread that even the underprivileged use WhatsApp and smart phones with their extra money. You may not need a roof above but owning a smartphone and widely used social media Apps are mandatory. Such is the irony of modern life in our country.
Doorbells have been replaced by WhatsApp pings and sometimes because of the blue ticks it becomes difficult to avoid or escape from people you may not want to interact at that moment. It has become simpler to wish people on special occasions and festivals. Handmade or printed greetings cards and phone calls have been taken over quite easily by WhatsApp forwards and GIFS. Thankfully after this our phone bills have plateaued but unfortunately WhatsApp has reduced face to face communication with a loss of personal touch.
“There’s a way to do it better. Find it!” says Thomas Edison.
WhatsApp is NOW integrated with your ERP !
With the advancement of technology each day, the newest trend in ERP software is the WhatsApp integration with ERP. Effective communication is a crucial aspect of every business. In the work environment, it creates unity, sharing of feedback, improved customer relations, employee engagement and enhanced innovation. However, in the daily grind, communication often gets missed. Users might forget to communicate important aspects among each other or customers. They may not send invoices after selling goods, or purchase orders after placing an order or might not inform others to complete their tasks once they have completed their own. This affects the business process in several ways – payment collection gets delayed, because ledgers didn’t get sent when customers asked for them, purchase orders may have not been received on time etc. Revenues get affected, operations and transactions get stagnant resulting in mayhem in management.This scenario can be totally avoided by the implementation of WhatsApp integrated to your ERP business software.
WhatsApp integrated with ERP
It is undeniably the quickest and most widely used communication tool in the Indian business market. Now, the integration of ERP – the ultimate business automation software integrated with the quickest communication App together will create magic.
The way it works:-
- Through a downloadable connector, a whatsApp activation mechanism should be set.
- Once activated, a QR Code scanner will open up in your ERP desktop.
- The QR Code can be scanned using WhatsApp on your phone.
- This will allow you to use WhatsApp to send messages and documents directly from pour ERP
The Features of WhatsApp that will benefit your company:
- The recipient’s number gets automatically connected from the ERP, messages are sent accurately and faster.
- Unlimited messages can be sent using WhatsApp web, from your desktop.
- All logs of messages can be retained to identify whether the right messages were sent to the right person at the right time.
- Transparency is increased in communication within the organisation as you will get to know whether the message has been sent.
- WhatsApp messages can be sent from any screen in the ERP interface.
- You can get an encrypted layer of security that we have added along with the security of WhatsApp and ERP.
How will your organisation benefit from integration?
- User- friendly and less time consuming – you don’t have to switch screens or tasks to send messages to your users or customers.
- Reduced duplication of data – your communication is more accurate and precise as duplication of data is diminished and there is less human intervention.
- Tracking and retaining messages – with WhatsApp logs you can back track whether messages sent to employees have been executed and implemented.You can also retain messages for future purpose of reference.
Good communication is the bridge between confusion and clarity and the crux of a successful management.
To encourage a culture of transparent and quick communication in your business organisation embrace Expand ERP software WhatsApp integrated solution. Become an efficient entrepreneur with just a click on your mobile phone.
Time is Money!
Save time with Expand ERP and communicate faster with our newest WhatsApp integrated feature. By sending time-sensitive messages to co-users is the fastest way to reach out.Make your business simpler by adopting Expand ERP software and manage your time effectively.
To know more call.. +91 9007026542