96% of Fortune 500 companies are using Cloud computing.
Cloud ERP is the new normal in 2020!
Cloud ERP is Software as a Service that allows users to access Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software over the Internet.
Expand ERP is a time-tested business automation software software solution for the fast-growing manufacturers and exporters. For the last 15 years there had been extensive R&D and market testing to make the solution robust and perfect for the manufacturers and exporters.
Expand ERP is a comprehensive scalable, customisable cloud ERP software for the fast growing businesses. It empowers the manufacturers with real-time visibility and complete control over their business for faster expansion.
Why are so many businesses moving to the cloud?
It is solely because cloud computing enhances efficiency, competency, speed and cost-effectiveness which results in the company’s growth. 96% of Fortune 500 companies have at least one cloud offering and a goal to deliver 80% of it’s workloads in the cloud in the near future. Businesses can harness the power of data to connect with each customer throughout the entire customer relationship period. Also finding the right software vendor is also essential for an impactful implementation of Cloud ERP. It’s just a matter of leveraging the right technology to help you get there.
“The hybrid cloud strategy has enabled an agile environment that helps us to respond to new demands and opportunities very quickly.’ – Alice Keung, Economical Insurance.
Hybrid cloud computing is a mixed link between on-premise infrastructure,private cloud user and public cloud user and a third party user by allowing data flow between them.
The future of cloud is Hybrid
Advancements and progress in the cloud computing industry move at a pace that can hardly be predicted or kept at par with. Cloud infrastructure – public, hosted private and on-premises is increasingly less siloed, allowing workloads to be more portable and data streams more mobile.
2020 will be witnessing several dominating trends that will shape the future of hybrid cloud. Fast paced cloud industry are developing and will characterise the new trend market.
T.It has emerged as the preferred implementation model that will drive the progress of the cloud industry.
77% of enterprise global infrastructure decision makers that are planning, implementing or upgrading cloud technology say that they are in a hybrid cloud environment.
6 Indispensable Cloud Computing trends to watch in 2020!
- Seamless consistency in hybrid cloud – In the following year hybrid cloud space will be seen with new innovations. Organisations will be able to enjoy seamless and consistent hybrid experiences.
- Hybrid Multi Cloud in demand – Companies are taking advantage of the flexibility to move mission – critical business applications to the environment – public or private or on-premise. Hybrid multi cloud has an inevitable approximate 9000 Crore Rs. market opportunity and nearly 80% of IT decision makers see it in their future.
- ‘Security” is the most crucial attribute – 60% of the IT decision makers mark security control as the most essential attribute of cloud computing. Tools will be created that can uncover security insights and respond to incidents faster through dashboards that help centralize operations.
- Edge computing gains greater relevance- computations are performed as close as possible to the sources and sinks of data and content, Combination capabilities of hybrid cloud and edge computing brings a great value proposition for organizations, wherein hybrid cloud ecosystem can be used to aggregate most relevant data and back-end functions, while edge can support processing and real-time analytics.
- Containers will be the core of an effective hybrid cloud – It provides consistency regardless a workload is deployed on – premise or on cloud.Containers help organisations to maximise business value by simplifying deployment and management processes.
- Kubernetes will become more consumable with proliferation of open tools – Till last year organisations turned to open source tools to modernise their infrastructure but in 2020, they will be adopting the hybrid multicloud.To stay at par with cut throat competition,companies will resort to tools that can rapidly deploy applications such as containers and Kubernetes.
The future trends play a pivotal role in today’s evolving market trends and requirements. ERP features for manufacturing SME’s must be able to connect devices, departments, partners, suppliers and your loyal customers in one versatile database. AT powered ERP for transportation or other manufacturing industries will do a lot more than simply track every aspect of your business. It will take your business to the next level and actually provide recommendations for improving and optimising at every level, becoming the real brains behind the operation.
EXPAND ERP Cloud based software is fully equipped for the digital new age.
We do it differently.
100% Cloud-Based ERP Solution
With automatic regular backups on Cloud and masking feature your data is secured with us for a lifetime.
Deep Understanding of your business
A ready to fit solution with deep industry knowledge which can be further customized as per your business needs.
Warehousing, Sales force, HR, GPS tracking, we provide solutions for every possible process of your business. Expand ERP Mobile App enables you to now manage your entire business on the move.Mobile apps are undeniably the most quickest and efficient way to respond to real time changes in production. Having instant mobile access on the shop floor makes it possible for the users to deal with live problems instantly, reducing wasted resources and materials.Supervisors can also access product availability or change work data on the spot to eradicate a problem in its tracks. With Expand ERP mobile based app you can achieve all this in real time.
Expand ERP is the preferred business automation solution provider for 15 years to various industries. We provide personalised attention and automation that is best fit for your business.
Expand ERP has completed 15 glorious years in building trust and faith of our patrons. We have successfully partnered with many businesses in Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore, Jaipur and in other cities. With the advent of a new year we have new aspirations, new dreams and fresh focuses. We will maintain our goal to spread the latest trend in technology to as many organisations we can reach out to. Our team will focus relentlessly to spread awareness and touch the lives of business owners and help them reach their goals. If your goal as an entrepreneur is to achieve great heights for your company, Expand ERP Cloud based software is your ultimate route to the peak. Please leave a comment below for more enquiries and information.
To book a demo call.. (+91) 9007026542