Manage your Leads efficiently with India’s Best fit cloud ERP Software’s Expand Sales Mobile App
Expand ERP has a systematised Leads Management feature integrated to take over conventional sales systems for various B2B transactions. The software was initially designed to simplify sales activities in a business and help accelerate the conversion of leads to potential opportunities. It is used for various sales activities in a business.
- Plan, measure and manage your sales pipeline
- Identify the most potential leads
- Track marketing campaigns across all channels
- Schedule follow-ups, tasks and appointments
- Assign your leads to the right salesperson
In this digital era, solely relying on conventional manual sales efforts is not enough to achieve desired goals. Lack of real-time information, delays in taking action, and improper decision making can cause your B2B company to lose many good opportunities to make it to the top. Why give that chance to your competitor? Invest in the best fit ERP software to automate your business processes and manage your business completely online.
As it is imperative to manage leads and sales of your business diligently for ultimate growth and ROI. Without customers there is no business and without business an organisation is dead, no matter how organised or good the product is. Taking control of your sales process, reaching out to leads at the right time and converting them into actual opportunities by staying focused on your best deals will ensure an edge above in the competitive market. To add to your efficiency an intuitive Sales and Lead management software like Expand ERP software helps you sell smarter. To further ease your work, we have come up with an innovative mobile App Expand Sales where you can track your potential leads and turn them into customers remotely. All Expand ERP users have access to this App.
Building leads and bringing business is quintessential for success and growth.
Managing leads on-time with specific customer attention adds power to attract more customers. Expand Sales is an Android application available on Playstore for Expand ERP licensed users only for carrying out business activities and transactions remotely online. There are various features that are integrated in this app like:
- It can attract leads with product and item specifications and also follow up with specific details.
- 2. Important reports like Pending Orders, Sales Register, Receivables, Payables, Inventory position etc. Business specific MIS can be accessed with this application. Status followup like dues for current date, next day, with-in 7 days and overdue followup data is accessible available in Lead dashboard
- The app has capacity to work online and offline on both platforms. The Sales employee can feed information without internet connectivity and can sync it to data when the internet is available.
- Users can check MIS reports remotely and use it for various official purposes.
- KPI dashboard data is available on a single system for instant access on the go. This enables quick analysis and decision making for the leaders and also team performance.
- An on site visit log (Check-in and check-out) – can be registered with GPS location and time.
- Menu Option rights can be configured from ERP according to the user role for example the task manager will get user specific tasks or to-do list.
Just by connecting through any smartphone/device you can manage your business completely online remotely. It is like carrying your office with you wherever you go. In this competitive world customers have a lot of options available in the market for any product. The competition is skyscaping and there is nothing unique that one can produce. However, only with value added customer service one can build up leads into customers. If a lead is properly nurtured and managed by the salesperson then there are higher chances of converting a lead into an opportunity and opportunity into the sales order. This is why it is essential for organizations to start implementing CRM or Lead management softwares that helps the sales team and Managers to understand the prospective pipeline of the customers.