Operate your business online with Expand File Attachment Mobile ERP Software
At Expand ERP – India’s best fit ERP software, we’re constantly thinking about innovative ways to simplify existing business processes. For most of us, gathering content from others is critical to our business process. Whether you’re a university professor gathering midterm submissions, a recruiter collecting resumes or a wealth management professional gathering financial information from a client, many of us need a quick and easy way to gather content from others. Unfortunately, getting the right files from key stakeholders in a timely manner is a challenge. Emails, attachments, and incessant follow-ups are often the norm. But not anymore! Our team has come up with an innovative feature integrated with your cloud ERP software where you can affix all important documents and files and access it in real-time wherever you are.
The Expand ERP File Attachment Service supports the automatic upload of attachments for Expand ERP Cloud business applications. An attachment represents a collection of meaningful business information that is commonly captured as a separate file, text, or Internet URL. Attachments are used to supplement and provide key additional information to enhance daily business operations and better tracking of financial transactions.
Business enterprises often require the capability to efficiently associate specific attachments with a particular business entity or collection of business entities. For example:
- Payables invoices may need to be associated with supporting documents such as duplicate invoices, payments, etc.
- Account receivables transactions may need to be linked to customer-centric documents
- Purchase orders may need supplementary files attached to indicate additional details related to specific goods or services procured or the nature of the overall purchase
Expand File Attachment feature integration is one of the biggest advantages of using Expand ERP software.
- It allows you to affix and integrate all important business files and documents to your App which can be accessed anytime anywhere.
- You need not carry any hard copies or folders for any meeting or conferences.
- It is for the access of licensed Expand ERP users only.
- The user can sync any file in image or PDF format with the documents by just scanning the QR Code mentioned on it. Once the files are uploaded the ERP user will be able to access the file instantly under the Files tab in the Document page of the App.
- This facility ensures a methodical and automated file documentation which leads to organised business processing.
- Any document that is saved in the App is stored and secured forever. This reduces the chances of loss of any file.
- Just at the click of your smartphone/device you can access any document remotely. It is like carrying your office wherever you go.
- If required any document can be shared instantly within the organisation.
- Errors or updations can be made instantly if and when any occurs.
A few weeks ago, our client Mr. Gautam was on a flight and decided to use the downtime to catch up on email. He couldn’t turn on his phone’s data connection, but since he had his phone configured to download messages as they arrive, he figured that he could read and respond to his messages even without connectivity. His responses would be sent the next time he had a data connection.
Of course Murphy’s Law came into play and one of the messages included an attachment that he couldn’t open. Since he had no data connection, he had no way of downloading an app to open the attachment until he got where he was going – and that made him think about moving to best in class technology that should be installed on mobile devices so that you can open the most common types of email attachments.
Expand File Attachment mobile erp software App is a boon to any Expand ERP software user. It is a single system which increases productivity and drives optimal growth of your business remotely. It is an absolute need of the hour where maintaining social distancing is equally important as surviving in the competitive market amongst the economic slump.
To book a trial call: 9007026542