How India’s best fit ERP software brought an 18 retail store chain across India into the digital age automation.
The concept of loving what you do isn’t a novel concept. However it takes immense passion to be dedicated to your retail business, as it is a 25 hour job.
Our youngest patron, Mr. Ayush Baid, Founder and Director of Ellementry (a prestigious lifestyle store in Delhi), belongs to a digitally aware generation for whom it wasn’t a difficult task to convince his family that digital automation of his business is the only solution for faster growth and expansion plan. It was clear in his mind that with Enterprise resource planning he will be able to achieve his goals to expand his store to 18 different locations across the country and eventually step into eCommerce. The challenge was how to choose the right software vendor for executing his plans. After a lot of research his team approached our office in Noida. On hearing their problems challenges, our Biztech experts quite easily ran the Expand ERP business fitment test and a product walkthrough. After reports and analysis it was assured that Expand ERP is the best fit software for Ellementry to achieve its desired results. As Expand ERP specializes in the Retail domain it was the obvious choice for this retail chain.
On this day, Ellementry is a successful lifestyle retail chain pan India and their presence online is also widespread. Young and goal-oriented entrepreneurs like Mr. Baid are more sought after who realise that in order to be future ready, digital automation and cutting edge technology is inevitable.
“From day one I felt the need for an ERP system for my Retail brand. Now that we are expanding to 18 branches all over the country it will simplify my work process and help me organise my business. Expand ERP has helped me and my team round the clock and we have been able to implement ERP software successfully. I strongly recommend Expand ERP if you need to implement an ERP system.”
Retail Industry is one of the biggest hit industries in the world right now with the wide popularity of eCommerce and online marketplace. When everything is available at your doorstep with anytime exchange/return policies, why would someone waste time stepping out to a retail store?
However attracting buyers to the retail store is the primary challenge for retailers. Revamping retail experience to perform amidst the e-commerce hypergrowth is imperative. Positive customer experience is the new competitive battlefront and stores can offer experiences that are impossible online.The preference is for brands and stores that permit customers to weigh multiple options. Customers want experiences that are abundant with choices, convenience, and digitization to meet expectations.
Retailers across the globe are undergoing major transformation from a traditional environment to a highly integrated system. To thrive in the current business scenario retailers must have a presence in all the channels, physical stores, online apps, mobile apps with the right set of tools to make supply chain and marketing operations operate cohesively.
Enterprise Resource Planning software is a highly recommended tool that can benefit retailers to achieve desired targets and thrive in the competition seamlessly.
It provides a host of benefits to retailers and improves customer experience:
- An ERP software allows the marketing team to analyze the effects of a sales promotion, event campaign, store footfall, product sales and much more. It helps the marketing team study customer behavior patterns and replicate similar promotions in different locations.
- The merchandising team is able to plan inventory and margins. Further, distributors must have access to demand analysis reports to plan efficient inventory. An integrated ERP solution can smoothen the collaboration between both retailer and distributor to yield better results.
- From the vendors point of view, back end rebates can be recovered. The ERP system will allow the synergy between merchandising and finance teams to recover the agreed rebates for easy planning of further events and campaigns.
- Retailers should have shelf or bin management solutions which provide a graphical representation of the store or warehouse so that inventory can be managed at the right time and place to attract customers.
- Point of sale kiosks should provide the ultimate customer satisfaction before leaving the store. A customer’s shopping experience is to be maintained from the time of entrance till they leave the store. With an ERP software all POS processes can be executed smoothly to improve customer’s in store experience. This can reduce billing time. Mobile counters and self checkout kiosks help complete billing faster.All integrations like credit/ debit cards, digital wallets and loyalty programme must be a part of the POS system, kiosk and mobile counters. ERP software tools are integrated with the PoS machines, which gives real-time data. ERP takes advantage of PoS machines one step further by reflecting all transactional data instantly not just in the retail outlets, but in the central ERP system too.
- E-commerce is indispensable for retail, which is why ERP tools now come with e-commerce integration. Like PoS machines, e-commerce integration allows the ERP software to get access to real-time data about transactions. This data can then be used for inventory management, demand forecasting etc.
- ERP allows retailers to analyse customer trends and past sales. It gives you insights into what products have been popular and what haven’t, which helps you in deciding which product you should promote and which you must discard. The various factors associated with sales, like pricing, discounts, sales offers etc., can be improved with ERP.
Expand ERP is India’s best-fit cloud ERP software for mid sized manufacturers in the Retail industry.
Expand ERP for the Retail Industry
has been developed keeping in mind the specific needs of the retail industry. Expand offers an effective Omni Channel ERP software. It controls inventory intelligently and can manage warehouses at multiple locations. The users are informed well in advance about finished stocks so orders can be placed on time. Similarly overstocking can also be saved. As a Cloud ERP users can access the data whenever they want from wherever they are. Expand ERP also provides integrated features with marketplaces like Shopify, Magento, Amazon and Flipkart.
Expand ERP offers the best-fit cloud ERP software for the optimal business efficiency and revenue growth of your manufacturing business. We provide specialised software for export and retail businesses. Further to seamlessly fit into your business process Expand cloud erp is completely customisable. From our long standing experience of over fifteen years we have understood that an ERP that is best compatible to your business will give you the best ROI. If it doesn’t fit, never force it. To know more about how our erp will smoothly fit into your retail business process call us for our ERP-business fitment test.