This article was published on: 20/03/20 9:22 AM
How ERP Software can solve challenges faced in a Book Publishing Industry?
Our client Mr. Kamal Kishore Sanghai, Director of Mittsure Technologies LLP is a goal-oriented entrepreneur with a progressive mindset. Mittsure is involved in publishing, printing and reproduction of recorded media. He has faced several disruptions in his business earlier where processing was not systematic.The company was struggling to achieve faster growth as it was lagging behind in daily business activities. Mr. Sanghai is liberal and understands the indispensability of new age technology to survive in the competitive market. He identified his challenges and allowed us to help his company improvise and optimise growth with our best fit ERP software solution. Before surrendering to technology, the company had no system and order in its daily activities. They wasted a lot of time and money doing useless paperwork for files and records. After adopting Expand ERP, the company was brought in order from chaos. There was an easy production process and paperwork had also reduced. Even outsourcing or subcontracting procedures was automated for easy transactions.
Mr. Sanghai is our happy client and we have successfully implemented our ERP in his organisation.
All companies face their own set of problems according to the nature of their business. How to find the right solution to it is the main challenge. As Jim Rohn says, “ Focus on the solution, not on the problem.” A publishing company sources its content or stories, then designs publishes and then finally distributes the books. The various forms of publications are magazines, books, newspapers, directories etc which can be published daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly or yearly basis.
The processes involved are crucial in nature and if a problem arises in even one process, it has a domino effect on all the subsequent processes. Thus, to keep the coherent workflow smooth and seamless, organisations need to adopt new technologies and tools that will enhance performance and growth.
ERP software has been around nearly as long as commercial software has been available to businesses. But the ERP software market has a tendency to look homogenous, so it’s tough to distinguish. These systems consolidate and streamline records and data from internal business processes like finance, sales, production, and complex supply chains. They also provide centralised databases that act as a single source of truth on whose basis the entire enterprise depends.
If you are a book manufacturer and face similar problems – Expand ERP is the one solution to your needs. We offer the best in class business automation software for mid-sized manufacturers in the export and retail industry.
Essential benefits of using ERP to counter the challenges of a book manufacturing business
To manage daily tasks efficiently, all departments of a publishing house needs to be at par with the overall processes and optimum data visibility.
Expand ERP counters all the difficulties and operational snags in the publishing industry from a single portal.
- Managing subscriptions – subscriptions is a very important revenue generator for any publishing company. Your ERP will send reminders for renewals and manage a list of old/new subscribers with a smart record keeping software.
- Optimum Supply Chain Management – SCM improves with full control over inventory.
- Reduces manual work of data entry.
- Reduces usage of paper.
- Decreases risk of errors as all transaction and entry is automated.
- Enhances decision making – accuracy in data entry will automatically enhances decision making.
- Warehouse management – with a comprehensive inventory tracking warehouse stock is managed on the go.
- Improves material quality by taking care of compliances, inspection and analysis system.
- Efficiency in production cycle – ERP manages your production cycle including capacity observation, planning raw material obtaining etc.
- Inventory module improvises material planning and maintains records of previous sales, quality in hand and backorder quantity etc.
Your business is as unique as you are.
Give it a process automation software that is made to fit.
- Real-time orders – We provide real-time order status to avoid shipment delays and procurement planning with vendors and container planning.
- Automated email and SMS to debtors – This reduces outstanding and aging by 30 % in 6 months.
- Planning Inventory – You can plan inventory holding based on the historical and current order trend
Install India’s best fit ERP on cloud and grow your manufacturing business with ease.
Expand ERP offers the best in class ERP software for the Retailers in midsized manufacturing industries. It drives business efficiency by perfectly fitting into the existing business and effectively automating and integrating the complex business processes.
Expand ERP for manufacturing books in Export and Retail Industry –
Expand offers an effective Omni Channel ERP. It controls inventory intelligently and can manage warehouses at multiple locations. The users are informed well in advance about finished stocks so orders can be placed on time. Similarly overstocking can also be saved. As a Cloud ERP users can access the data whenever they want from wherever they are. Expand ERP also provides integrated features with marketplaces like Shopify, Magento, Amazon, and Flipkart.
Expand ERP for Export Industry makes your export a powerhouse-
It provides post-shipment tracking including bills and export incentive tracking. It also initiates forward booking and packing list and CBM computation. With Expand ERP on cloud export business is made much simpler as access can be made anytime, anywhere.
Revitalise your ERP software with Expand ERP process automation. Instead of you changing your business processes, we tailor-make the ERP software specifically as per your needs. If you are keen to lead your industry with cutting edge technology and take your business to the next level, adopt Expand ERP software.
To know more call. +91 9007026542 and Book a Demo