This article was published on: 6/03/20 9:55 AM
ERP for Textile Industry
ERP – A necessity for the Apparel Industry!
“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way!”
John C. Maxwell
Are you the kind of entrepreneur who aims high and set standards for a generation? Are you unafraid of adopting the nuances of technology to enhance and improvise workflow in your organization?
Like any other industry, textile is also a manufacturing unit which cannot operate efficiently without ERP Software Solutions in today’s competitive market scenario.
One of our patrons,
Mr. Lakshman Joukani,
Director, Bellamoosh is a live example who has achieved great benefits from implementing Expand ERP in his organization. Since then he has been experiencing seamless work flow in his textile manufacturing and retail business.
Challenges that were faced by Mr. Joukani and solved by Team Expand:
- Orders and packing instructions were allotted in different units of measurement like dozens, sets, packets, bundles etc for various buyers of the same product.
- Order and production planning based on production ratio of size, color, design, styles etc was initiated.
- Automated bill of material for repeat orders now can be generated.
- Tracking issue, consumption and receipt, wastage, scrap and Quality check for each stage of production for both in house and outsourced jobbers can be issued easily.
- In built workflow for repeat works against each stage of production along with cost can be tracked
- Inventory and job pending tracking of each jobber at every production stage was activated.
- Calculation of actual cost of production, factoring material consumption, reworks and contractor’s bills comparison with estimated plan was executed.
- Various MIS reports on inventory tracking based on size color, lot no, design and other attributes were prepared.
Mr. Joukani is our happy and satisfied client. He can now focus on other broader goals and achieve his mission faster.
Indian Textile Industry is one of the largest industries in India. It is the second largest in terms of providing employment opportunities to more than 35 million people in the country. It contributes to 7% of industrial output in terms of value, 2% of India’s GDP and to 15% of country’s export earnings.
It is quite overwhelming to realize that your textile company contributes to this statistics, knowing how arduous it is to manage a large manufacturing company. To make your business processing simpler adopt our cutting edge ERP Solution on cloud and let the software manage your business processings.
ERP for Textile and Apparel industry:
The use of technology is a necessity in today’s business and the apparel industry with specific capabilities for design, production and supply chain management. ERP Solution are largely used for effective monitoring and control accurate planning and scheduling of orders, better data predictions quick response to query and online detailed information of orders.
Basic structure of ERP Solution:
- Manufacturing process
- Fibre module
- Fabric module
- Yam module
- Extension process
- Marketing wing
- Production wing
- Finance wing
Advantages of ERP in Apparel Industry:
Supplier benefits – real time information about materials is available
Management benefit – cost savings, improvement in saving and pleasant customer relationships.
Employee Benefit – work satisfaction and achieving goals on time with great team work.
Customer benefit – good services and quality product at cheaper price.
Other benefits include:-
- Reduction in cycle time
- Cost savings – (implementing quality management system with ERP can help to bring down excess production)
- Reduction in machinery downtime
Our success story:
Expand ERP – India’s best fit ERP on cloud for the Export and Retail Industry.
Manage the daily processing of your textile business with cutting edge ERP solutions and gain leadership in your industry.
Made in India –For India – With over 15 years of extensive R&D and experience in the Indian market, we understand the challenges faced in your business better.
Ease of Biz – Quick implementation is possible as we don’t alter your business processes, there is minimum need of customization , no Capex,and less training time required as it has a user friendly interface.
Compatibility Quotient – we provide perfect customisations to adapt to specific needs of the business. Furthermore we have integrated several features like Whatsapp, Paytm, Flipkart, Amazon, Shopify etc to make business even simpler.
Expand ERP cloud software improvises your business processing seamlessly and integrates your daily business activities which saves time and money. Our experience in this industry marks assurity of our constant support to our patrons. For any further queries please leave a comment below. Did this blog bring any value to you? Your feedback is important for us.