Migrate your business from Traditional work process to Cloud ERP software.
“Necessity is blind until it becomes conscious. Freedom is the consciousness of necessity”. – Karl Marx
The Marxism theory can be understood best with the innovation of IOT and cloud ERP that has made the life of business men stress-free. If you are aware of what you need you find ways to achieve it. Cloud ERP system is one such invention that has completely evolved the way humans can conduct their business.
The Cloud is one of the most essential dimensions in the emergence of advanced technologies. 90% of Fortune 500 companies are completely dependent on Cloud based ERP softwares. For those who are oblivious to these terms, a Cloud ERP solution is an organisational resource planning software which optimises efficiency and is accessed online and remotely.
It is distinctly different from a traditional on-premise ERP where the user need not purchase any hardware. The ERP solution provider is the data centre, and the software is hosted on a cloud computing platform which enhances anytime anywhere accessibility.
Most importantly manufacturers and exporters that embrace innovation and technology continue to follow success and prompt growth.
Cloud ERP is a magic tool that takes your organisation to the futuristic level.
With the increase in globalisation, the demand for Cloud ERP has increased. Manufacturers in foreign trade have realised the indispensability of ERP systems in order to survive in the competition. With Cloud ERP systems, manufacturers can integrate all operations from multiple locations in a unified process. Large manufacturers and exporters globally use the Cloud to store, process and retrieve data from several locations. IOT and Cloud have penetrated widely across the sector to process real-time data. Even in automation productivity demands overarching connectivity in the enterprise. This can only be solved by Cloud integration creating a seamless workflow.
Undoubtedly, the Cloud computing platform enables several solutions and opens up the flow of work for plenty of such bottlenecks.
Challenges faced by a traditional On premise Solution that can be resolved by a cloud ERP solution:-
1. Real-time Accessibility of data – On premise systems are not designed to perform the work online or on different devices. Hence we can not get realtime data which affects and delays business decisions and work processes. A real time view or live data reception lessens the time duration for any business operation.
2. User Experience – A legacy infrastructure fails to meet user expectations and is not user friendly at all. An efficient ERP system is extremely user-friendly and no extra technical knowledge is required. A good ERP service provider is expected to train the users initially and always be available for any service related queries. ExpandsmERP provides constant support to the users.
3. IT Team Support – Locally installed solutions on multiple devices or in multiple locations is a major challenge to the IT team. A centralised data processing and storing unit makes the task simpler, easier, and more organised for all the departments including the IT team.
4. 100%Data Security – Outdated security features are the reason behind the security threats like data breaches, hacking the interfaces etc which leads to challenges in protecting the valuable confidential data of your company. As the data is encrypted, hackers are unable to view any data. Furthermore, with most cloud-based services, different security settings can be set based on the user. ExpandsmERP software promises 100% data security and validity which improves the overall health of any organisation .
5. Lessens Running Cost – On premise setup has a higher running cost like infrastructure cost – Physical Server Cost, other hardware Cost, Security Measures cost and even high level IT team. This is a big burden for SMEs. A good ERP software on cloud has zero infrastructure cost. It involves only a monthly, quarterly, yearly subscription as a rent for the solution provider.
6. Upgradation of Server – A Legacy solution does not support the newer version of a software. This leads to stagnation and does not allow upgradation. A cloud ERP software upgrades itself to the newest technology automatically allowing your team to access the best possible technology at all times.
7. Improves Mobility – Cloud computing allows mobile access to incorporate data via smartphones and portable devices with a live internet connection. With an on-premise service, mobility becomes restricted.
8. Prevents loss of crucial Data – Cloud technology allows you to take your data backups automatically which means there will be no loss of data. There is no guarantee or security in a traditional server for any loss of data.
The right fit makes all the difference.
Every industry and every business is different. For a successful implementation and operation of an ERP one needs to find the right fit for the business. With over 17 years of R&D and market testing, ExpandsmERP is uniquely designed to cater to the manufacturers, exporters & omni-channel retailers. It is the potential game-changer that amplifies the advantages of the cloud, driving business outcomes through technology advancements. Make 2021 your Cloud Calendar year. Adopt ExpandsmERP for a seamless, hassle free and secured deployment of ERP cloud software.
To know more details contact us at +91 9007026542.