This article was published on: 17/01/20 8:43 AM
Manage your Business Supply Chain with ERP
“Changes call for innovation, and innovation leads to progress.”
– Li Keqiang
All about Supply Chain Management:
Understanding the need-
Supply Chain Management or SCM is crucial for everyday activities in every organisation whether small or large. It is the organised flow of processing of supply chain to maximise customer value and achieve a sustainable competitive advantage. It deals with the movement and stocking of supplies needed to manufacture a product as well as inventory management and keeping track of finished goods. In today’s times, SCM includes the strategic alignment of end-to-end business processes to realise market and economic value, as well as giving a firm the competitive advantage over their business rivals.
Automating SCM with Enterprise Resource Planning software:
In the current hyper-competitive business scenario, handling SCM the traditional way is mere backwardness. In the new automated business processing era, the system is expected to work with visibility, focus and agility to bring an overall enhancement in the organisational operations. An ERP software can bring all these features to action automatically in less time. It can integrate and refine forecasting, create sales and operations plans, promptly respond to demand changes, and supports the core functions essential to runa supply chain business effectively.
The Prerequisites of SCM:
SCM streamlines everything from product flow to unexpected natural disasters. An organisation can diagnose problems and disruptions effectively through a sound SCM. It also plays a pivotal role in transferring goods quickly and efficiently to its destination. It reduces Purchasing and Production cost to a great extent. It improves customer service by delivering the correct quantity and quality of products on time. After sales services can also be tracked efficiently.
ERP software has eased the process of manufacturing industry, as it streamlines all the processes. To begin with, customer order fulfillment to inventory control, ERP system is a one stop solution for all tracking needs.
If you are part of an industry that requires SCM, with the following parameters you will be able to reap the benefits of ERP software system.
For a successful ERP implementation you will require:
- A defined flowchart that categorises what each section of the company does and how the data or instruction will flow from each department.
- Appropriate training for all managers and employees is essential to make sure all plans are executed efficiently.
- A clear understanding of the Return on Investment for both long term and short term is crucial.
- The company’s resources need to be aligned to ensure successful deployment and continued implementation.
ERP benefits on SCM:
Expand ERP provides a solution which improves supply chain operations. It empowers clarity in vision, focus, agility and control over all the business processes, thereby enhancing your performance goals.Some of the proven benefits are:
- Tracking of Inventory – To avoid over stocking or shortage, it is advisable to keep track of inventory. With the advanced ERP this process can be made simpler without wasting any time.The user will be notified whenever inventory level goes down so that orders can be placed timely.
- Clarity in data insight – The efficiency of a supply chain can be graded by the accuracy of the data received. With our ERP system, real- time data can be achieved related to stock inventory resulting in less errors and greater revenues. The software also allows users to access reports 24×7 for a better insight into operations.
- Integrates various business operations – Expand ERP software helps to streamline and automate all the business processes in a supply chain-HR, Finance,management, sales etc on one single system. This reduces manual paperwork and enhances the visibility of data through all the departments.
- Improves process accuracy by standardisation – ERP builds uniformity across teams in single and multiple locations to enhance the competency of the overall system, improving the accuracy of the processing and team work,reducing errors and miscommunications.
- Unified, transparent view – With Expand cloud ERP solution, you can be assured of a unified, transparent view of every section of supply chain operations. It provides accurate, relevant and real-time information about shipments and warehousing. This will enhance the clear communication between the employees at the store and the warehouse with accurate information.
- Inventory Management – Organised management of stock decreases cost and increases the profit of any business. With Expand ERP features, real-time visibility of exact inventory level is enabled. This results in optimum operations and reduced overhead costs.
- Improves Speed – ERP system is a unified source for all necessary data, so the tools provide transparency and efficiently allocates resources including material, staff and machines, from the initial stages itself. This results in easy coordination and on-time delivery across the supply chain.
- Makes return of orders easy – If you have a logistics company, supply chain processes dealing with returned goods and back order processing, can be made simpler with Expand ERP solution. An up to date return management system can help businesses to reduce waste and bring consistency in the backorder processing.
- Generates less operational costs – With intelligent ERP systems like Expand ERP, you are made aware of the costs at all stages of a supply chain. More realistic cost projections can be generated by harnessing the demand and supply flow chart. This reduces the uncontrollable additional expenses and brings in effective cost management in your business processing.
100% Cloud-Based ERP Solution
With automatic regular backups on Cloud and masking feature your data is secured with us for a lifetime.
Deep Understanding of your business
A ready to fit solution with deep industry knowledge which can be further customized as per your business needs.
Warehousing, Sales force, HR, GPS tracking, we provide solutions for every possible process of your business. Expand ERP Mobile App enables you to now manage your entire business on the move.
Expand ERP is the preferred business automation solution provider for 15 years to various industries. We provide personalised attention and automation that is best fit for your export business.
Other Expand Advantages:
15 years of building trust
With over 15 years of R&D and extensive Market Testing we have developed the best in class ERP software for your specific business needs. With our cutting-edge technology, we have been partnering many manufacturers and exporters over past years in their process automation.
Expand Freedom Pricing
Expand Freedom Pricing has been created keeping your needs in mind. Our attractive pricing module gives absolute freedom to the fast growing manufacturers and exporters to take the decision of digital transition of their organisation with ease.
- Subscription based concept: Prices starting from INR 3300/- subscriber/month
Freedom from all fringe costs.Subscription includes update, upgrade, service, remote support (phone support,ticket support,and screen share support), R&D and remote implementation.It also covers cloud service ,auto backup of data, data encryption all managed for you.
- Concurrent User Advantage:
Freedom of unlimited named user in multiple departments and amp; locations.All users in your organisation will have their own login credentials at no extra cost.
- Freedom from Capex and Infrastructure investment so that you are at minimum risk exposure. Even for customisation it is billed only after customer satisfaction.
- Freedom from any upfront cost.
- Easy Pay- Freedom to choose from Annual (special pricing available) or quarterly subscription fee module on the first year.
- Pay as you use Privilege: Freedom to pay as per your usage from the second year onwards.
- Freedom to choose Implementation options (on-line/on-ground) and customisations as per your specific need and pay accordingly.
For a smooth and seamless digital transition of your organization we have our best in class hassle-free support ready for your help always.
- Anytime Support- 24hrsX12months in house Customer service team.
- Zero Waiting- Online support request booking through Ticket System- users can directly put support request online and it is assigned to respective team.
- Remote Assist- users can share the screen with the support person for any support required.
- Onsite Support- our team will visit the customers site for any support related activity.
- Expand User Training and external Certification.
- Train the Trainer Program- Expand encourages train the trainer program where expand Biztech Experts trains one or more users and they can further train other users, this helps in building in-house expert on ERP at client site).
- Online Help Document & FAQs for ready usage.
Enjoy 100% data security and grow your business to the next level with ease and complete peace of mind.
- Multiple Location Storage- Data is on cloud, stored in multiple locations ensuring maximum safety.
- Stored on trusted technology platform (Microsoft Azure, SQL Server).
- 99.9% up-time (up-time is the amount of time the service is online available and operational).
- SSL (encrypted) Data Transmission- Similar technology as Net Banking and thus extremely secure.
- Private Database- each user has the private database and not a shared one as in open source ERP.
“ If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old.”
– Peter. F. Drucker
Expand ERP offers a more effective way to manage procurement and supply of the goods, services and other resources across the chain of supply. From handling manufacturing and warehouse resources to transporting management and execution processes Expand ERP takes control of all your supply chain elements. To validate the impact of ERP on Supply Chain Management embrace Expand ERP – a world class, home grown, Indian make software for your unique needs. Contact us for more information and book a demo to see how our competent consultants take full control of your SCM.